Thursday, November 1, 2012

Falling in love with Fall

One thing I absolutely love about fall is the atmosphere. The warm afternoon sunshine, followed by the brisk, cool night air. The colors that the leaves turn and the sounds that they make beneath your feet. Even the awesome fall fashion. Ya know, the chunky sweaters, the scarves, boots,  & the fun fall jackets! I am a girl that truly loves the layering look in fashion and fall fashion makes that extremely possible. Yay! Another huge part of fall that I adore is the pumpkin spice lattes. If I were to be honest, I would say the pumpkin spice latte is a guilty pleasure of mine.




And even if fall couldn't even get any better, it does! It is the start of the holidays! November is here! Let the countdown to one of my favorite holidays begin... Thanksgiving! Yes, I will admit, the food does have to deal with the favorite part, however, it just like fall, I love the atmosphere of Thanksgiving. The memories that I have made on this day with my family. All from sampling my uncle's turkey stuffing before dinner was ready or watching movies all night (yes, including RugRats' Thanksgiving) with the impromptu cousin sleep over in my grandparents living room. No matter what goes on, I love every minute of the enjoyable holiday, feasting and all! And oh how I can't wait to share with all of you the big family tradition that goes down on the farm the Saturday after Thanksgiving! The annual cookie bake! It isn't just your averagage chocolate chip cookie bake, it is every type of cookie you can imagine plus a few thousand cookies! But I can't tell you all my Holiday blogs this early now can I? :) 

But in honor of Thanksgiving just a few weeks away, I am going to end each blog leading up to Thanksgiving  with something or someone I am thankful for. Today I am thankful for fall weather & pumpkin spice lattes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment