Tuesday, October 30, 2012

LAX

It is time! I am so excited I finally have time to hunker down & blog. It has been to long my dear friends. This weekend was entirely to busy, but in a good way I do believe. LAX game, dinner, family, friends, work...all of it was so enjoyable, yes even work! :) Oh but the game, how fun it was to take pictures and watch the boys play again. The boys had ended their MBU LAX career in Chicago last year with a very bitter loss. Watching them come back and play as Alumni was wonderful. And of course, they won! Here are a few snap shots of what the day was like! 


I just love the lime green shirts & the lime green head on his stick. 




The colors just make me so happy! Such beautiful fall colors!



I think I am biased but I just love this picture of my man! :)
Game planning! (Left; Alumni & Right; Students)

The team! Wish it wasn't as blurry!
Hope you all have a wonderful and very safe Halloween! And in good spirits, I will end this blog with a joke. 

Q: Why weren't apples allowed on Noah's ark?


A: Pairs were only allowed!

No comments:

Post a Comment