Thursday, November 8, 2012

thankful for being busy

Oh my where has the week gone, at least that is how I feel as I type this. I have missed blogging & reading other blogs. Oh goodness, I just feel like I have been so behind, but my oh my how I have been busy. I was telling my boss last night, I feel as if this week has gone by so slowly. I was ready for my weekend (Thursday & Friday) on my first night back at work Saturday! Crazy I know.

This will be a post with out pictures, I haven't had time to go through and edit the ones I liked. But let me tell you, I am so blessed with my busy life. I never thought I would say that until I sat down to write my Thankful blog, but I am so thankful God blessed me with things to keep my life busy & entertaining!

For those of you who do not know I work in the ED (better known as ER). The ED I work in is also one of the top Trauma Level 1 hospitals in Saint Louis. Working in this environment, I see everything...and when I say everything I mean from the littlest one to the oldest person, & from a simple cut to a massive car wreck! Each day I go into work I realize how blessed I am to be in the life that God gave me. Even though there are days that push me on edge, I sit back and realize I may be a busy between, family, friends, church, & work, but I am so thankful I have all those things in my life. God really did bless me!


2 comments:

  1. It's always good to reflect on our day to day lives and realize all the beautiful things we should be thankful fore. Loved this post :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for such a sweet comment & stopping by! :)

      Delete