Saturday, November 10, 2012

thankful for weddings

The long wedding update post is finally happening! And oh do I feel like I have accomplished so much this past few days. I actually can breathe. Some of the big stuff can actually be checked off of my long list. Which takes a load of stress off. But I am so thankful for such a long list off of my support system; my mom, my sister/amazing maid of honor, and all my bridesmaids, and my cousins.

We met with the invitation designer. It was one of the fastest meetings I have had yet in regards to the wedding. It was great. I went in with the ideas that I wanted for the invitations to look like, the wonderful Kelle had exactly in mind that I wanted. Then she matched the color of the dress from my color swatch to match with the invitation! I am so excited. What do you guys think?


The color will be hot pink instead of the lime green though. If any of you brides need inviattions def check out Unique Moments. They will custom design your invitations and do consultations however you like, via email, phone, in person, you name it they do it! And it does not have to be wedding invitations, it can be any type of invite you need. Check em out!
After we did the invites mom & I discussed what we were going to do for flower girl dresses. We need 3 dresses. My mom is an awesome seamstress. She has made all of Halloween costumes when my sister & I were little. We found a couple cute dresses at JoAnn Fabrics. What do you think of this pattern.


The Save-The-Dates went out to yesterday! So excited!


As far as what my life looks like right now, well here is the view that describes it best.


I am so thankful for the things that have been coming together, slowly but surely for this wedding. Next on the list will be flowers! We can't decide if we will make our own or go with a florist. Decisions decisions!

No comments:

Post a Comment