Monday, November 12, 2012

thankful for planners & lists

I was sitting at the counter trying to figure out what my next few days are going to be like and what needs to be accomplished & when. Scheduling sleep into wedding planning, family, & friends can prove to be a bit difficult especially when I work grave yard shifts. Thus, my body has become way to use to the whole being awake 24 hour thing. On a side note, I am totally thankful for a great concealer & eye make up. ;) So as I was saying, I am very thankful for my calendar & list. I am such a sucker for office supplies. Barnes & Nobel has some of the cutest planners and notebooks. My planner is so perfect. It is small enough to fit in my purse but big enough that I can write multiple things down for my days. And my lists, that are paper folded in half, can fit neatly inside of the planner! LOVE! At this point I am sure you are all thinking of me as a little OCD, but I am not...I promise. But I am thankful God has blessed me with a way to stay organized & able to keep my life some what sane. Lord knows, I definitely need sanity now more then ever! 

Happy Monday

1 comment:

  1. SO grateful for concealer for those long restless nights!
    And having the gift to be organized is definitely something to be thankful for!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete