Saturday, November 3, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness

This post is being posted a little bit late today. My laid back day turned into a busy go go go day, but it was well worth it, and oh did I get a lot finished. Progress in wedding planning. :) What a big relief. Wedding planning post will come soon! 

I wanted to talk about what I am doing through the month of November though, since I did not really cover it much in yesterdays post. Through the month of November I will be posting one thing (or two depending) on something/someone I am grateful/thankful for. So many people see the Holiday commercials beginning and jump straight into the crazy Holiday plans without taking time to embrace Thanksgiving for all that is worth... being thankful! We all have so many things to be thankful for, instead of being envious of what others have...I want to take time in each blog and sit and express what I am thankful for and why. Sometimes it could be something little, like yesterdays blog, or other times it could be something serious and heart warming. So many other amazing bloggers have taken time to write their things down, and it is a great start, women encouraging other woman, sisters, wives, mothers, all together encouraging one another reminding each other of what we have to be thankful for in our everyday lives. That being said, today I am thankful for my main man! 


I am so blessed to have him in my life. He challenges me in every way possible. Pushing me to be the best that I can be in life. Encouraging me when I get discouraged. Loving me with all my flaws. Stepping up and leading me. Always there to make me laugh no matter what, he can get a smile and a giggle. I cherish that! Today, I was reminded just how special he was. Justin surprised me with the fact he took today off so he could spend the day just with me (something we have not done in a long time!) and wedding plan. The first stop was Wedding Wonderland Cakes. Oh, the best part of wedding planning, it was so "sweet". We even found our cake.... of course this was after trying every type of cake flavor they offered. Oh how my tummy was satisfied!

The sample of what our cake will look like. The flowers will be HOT PINK & the the letter will be M!

The samples of our cakes.

After the cake, we had our lunch date,  where we continued our wedding plans. However, we checked our a new place we had never been. Bailey's Range. Words can not describe the fun atmosphere of this restaurant.  They even had mason jars for the cups!!! The main table was just one long community table. If you are ever in Saint Louis I recommend you checking on this fun place. Just look at the pictures below!



I was sure spoiled today by such an adorable man! Thankful for him and the surprises he shares with me each and everyday!


At the Black Thorn where you can write with chalk. How cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment