Friday, November 16, 2012

thankful for my family

Thanksgiving is quickly approaching, and one thing I am in desperate need of trying to figure  out how to juggle multiple family Thanksgiving events all in one day. From any of you married women I would love some advice. However, I am very thankful for the family that God has put me in. :)



My sister & I were picked specially for my parents too! We were adopted. God sure knew what he was doing when he placed us with them. We have learned so much and through them we were giving a huge number of loving grandparents, aunts, uncles, & cousins.  My sister, who is also my amazing Maid Of Honor, and I are exactly 5 years apart. Sure, we have are ups and downs but we deep down love each other with are whole heart. We both have our own special adoption story. But the end is the same we were adopted by the parents who loved us no mater what.



That part is the coolest part I believe. I am so thankful how God designed our story. 


Sure, there are days that we drive each other crazy. The days we need to cry. But in the end the family that God put together for us. Is very special and important.

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading this post. I always love reading thankful posts, and having an adoption-related one makes it that much more interesting + cool for me to read! It's always been a dream of mine to adopt, and I still hope to someday. Reading stories like yours only makes me want to adopt more! Thank you for sharing this part of your life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are to sweet. Thanks for reading it. Adoption is such a special part of life.

      Delete