Wednesday, April 24, 2013

How do you blog?

I loved this idea. Thanks to Kiki & Julie for posting this idea first. I love to read what others are doing with their life and how they well do it. :) If that makes any sense. I figured I share my blogging style too.

Where do you blog? My MacBook is my laptop of choice. It has my life story on it I swear. Normally I will set up camp at our kitchen table in our tiny little home. I have everything I need within arms length. My total lax water bottle, my planner, & my iphone. Of course our bulletin board with our invites, pictures of family, and little things is hanging right by me.

When do you blog? I tend to post blogs right before my night shifts at the ED. Sometimes on my days off, I will blog while Mr. Mueller is at work.

Do you schedule posts? Sometimes yes and sometimes no. It honestly just depends on the post, the day, and how I feel about it.

Where/how do you think of posts? I have always loved writing. Yes, I was that nerd that would love when a test had essay questions on it. :) I think of post all the time. I get my inspiration from everywhere. Whether it be my crazy life, stories from the ED, other bloggers, my dog. Seriously, when it comes it comes. I don't try to force a blog at all.

When do you read blogs? How often do you read blogs? I love to read blogs. Next to writing, reading is at the top of my list. I normally read some blogs right before I post & then after. Sometimes I just want to read so I will open up my blogger dashboard and read. And on occasion I read while I am on my break at work, so my time about 4:15 am.

So tell me how do you blog? Go ahead copy and paste and blog away.

No comments:

Post a Comment