Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Happy Wife Blessed Life

I still have this weird bubbly feeling when I realize I am a wife now and not just a girlfriend/fiance'. I often catch myself telling stories and saying, my fiance' and I. Oops... I mean my husband and I. Yes, it makes me want to do a little girl squeal. A few years back, Justin & I took a random class at our college together. It was really just a blow off class, one we needed just for the credit vs what we were actually learning. A few of our friends took the class with us as well. The class was Marriage & Family. At that time Justin & I were not even engaged or talking about it. We had our own problems and really had no clue if we would make it together. However, with lots of prayer, love, & encouragement we made it. We often joke that we learned more then we wanted to in that class, including how to make a loving relationship last. Sure, there was stuff we laughed at &made fun of just like you would in most classes. Just like this little life lesson,  
Happy Wife Blessed Life 
The video this came out of was a super cheesy 80s Marriage Counseling Video. But Justin has kept me happy & he keeps trying. I know we have only been married a few weeks & we still have our whole life ahead of us, but I know our life will be blessed. And I am looking forward to every minute of it I spend with him. 


 

 Today is Wildcard Wednesday. Join the fun! Find new friends. Read new stories! Don't forget to follow your host & me! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Deanne,

    I found you via the WildCard wednesday link up. And I am your newest follower. Welcome to the Wife Club. I wish you and your husband a long and happy marriage. With God at the center your marriage will endure the ages. I am super excited to get to know you via your blog.

    Charity
    Thewordofanerd.com

    ReplyDelete