Tuesday, April 23, 2013

1 Month Challenge

One month ago exactly I said, I DO, to my best friend and soul mate too. The month has flown by way to quickly. As I tried to savor each part of our special day and the days after it but they all went by in a blink of an eye.


Yesterday, God really pushed me to be the wife he has made me to be. To be encouraging when my husband is down. To be there for him when he needs me to be. To push him to be the best he is no matter what. To love him no matter what. I called it the one month challenge! The hubby has been having so major tummy trouble and after some convincing he called his doctor. Very typical that guys don't like anything that includes the word doctor. Anyways, his doctor was awesome and is giving us a very healthy alternative to help his tummy troubles disappear. I am so happy that he had a wonderful doctor who did not just prescribe medicine or a bunch of expensive testing. However, the appointment left my husband extremely upset and discouraged. The doctor took him off gluten, dairy, soy, and corn for 2 months straight. All of the good foods in his book are gone. Things that taste good are gone. Poor guy. God showed me to how much my husband needed me yesterday. I know it won't be an easy journey for either of us. Learning to cook with foods I am not use to won't be easy either. But I have to respond myself, my husband needs his wife to support him no matter what. I will def have to keep reminding myself of that as our lives go on. But oh he is so worth it!



No comments:

Post a Comment