Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A Fresh Start with Wild Card Wednesday

First and foremost I want to express my greatest sympathy to those who were affected at the Boston Marathon. My heart goes out to all the families, runners, and citizens of Boston who have experienced such a traumatic event. For such a fun day of runners accomplishing their goal of a long marathon to be ruined. I will be praying for them in days to come.


So,  it is time for Wild Card Wednesday! Such a fun link up way to get to know some pretty awesome bloggers! If you don't participate already, head over to the hostest with the mostest blogs and check em out! Who knows you may develop some new friends along the way! 



So, my hubby and I have decided we needed a fresh start. The past year has consisted of lots of stress, fast food, junk food, and some extra weight. It has become a bit ridiculous because money we were getting we were spending on going out and eating instead of cooking. Not cool! When we did eat at home it was fast and we liked to eat munchies too...ya know double stuff oreos, chocolate, chips, the norm! So finally we said this is enough. So yesterday, we got on the bus of motivation. I have to say it is so awesome to have an accountability partner in my husband to better our lives together. I am so thankful to God for him. We consulted nutritionist & dietician friends of ours and figured out meal plans that work for us. I am so excited to see how God leads us on this adventure together and I can't wait to share our progress with you all as we go. I ask that you keep us in your prayers though, because I am sure there will be days we don't feel like it and just want to give up. If you have any tips or tricks I would love to hear it as well! 



No comments:

Post a Comment