Friday, May 10, 2013

Struggles

I have been absent from the blog for the past few weeks. I have missed reading all the other blogs, writing out all my thoughts, and just having me time while I blog. Yet, my heart has just not been in the place to blog. My husband and I have had some spiritual battles and that required most of my time. Prayers were all my mind could gravitate around. The verse from Jeremiah 29:11 kept me calm. I leaned on that verse more then I have ever leaned on a verse before.

 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

 Another verse I leaned on as well was Philippians 4:13. 


I can do all this through him who gives me strength.

How great is our God? He carries through every struggle that we face. As long as we lean on Him & His word, we are fine. I can't wait to be reacquainted with all the bloggers I have missed over the past few weeks. Sure, we still have the hills to overcome but we are out of the hardest part Praise Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment