Sunday, April 7, 2013

I am back

Holy Cow! It has been forever since I last chatted on this lovely atmosphere. I have missed it! I have so much to catch up on, and read on all those other awesome blogs. Sheesh, I am going to be super  busy for awhile! :) I guess I can't ever say I am bored though right?

Well, the wedding sure kept me busy these past few months, I just had trouble finding what to write or even time to write, when I was working at the ER or planning the wedding, I was trying to sleep. My awesome mom & now awesome mom-in-law, were God sends in helping me with whatever they could. The in-laws planned the entire Rehearsal Dinner and it was perfect. My parents went above and beyond helping me with anything I thought of last minute. My awesome aunt decorated 250 cookies with the Saint Louis Blues & Saint Louis Cardinals logos for the reception. My sister (the awesome Maid of Honor) put up with a lot of crap. Going with me to last minuet dress apointments, folding all the wedding programs, waking up early for hair & makeup on the wedding day. Oh...and my emotional self in the two weeks leading up to the wedding. But oh it was lovely.

I told everyone I wanted a clear sky & warm on my wedding day. Well, when you live in Saint Louis and it is March, you never know what is going to happen. I don't think the weather man here even know exactly what to expect when broadcasting the weather. The week leading up to the big day it was cold and cloudy. I told everyone I was praying & I knew it was going to be beautiful. My parents & everyone else said to me over and over again, "you can't let the weather affect your day. no matter what happens.' But guess what!? Prayer seriously works! Praise Jesus the weather was beautiful. It was perfect....

Look at that blue sky!!


and then the next day it literally snowed 16 plus inches! :) God is so good letting it wait till the next day.

Look at that snow!

Okay, I promise I will upload wedding pictures soon! :) It is good to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment