Thursday, January 31, 2013

currently

Reading through blogs today, and I found a fun little blog link up over at Harvesting Kale. This week's theme is LOVING, WISHING, CRAVING, MISSING, WORRYING. Every week there will be a new theme for what is currently going on. Head on over and check them out, what a cute blog too. So, I figured for fun to try this one out, and let all my blog readers see what I am currently up to. So follow me & link up too!







HK


Loving: My fiance // the St. Louis blues // the St. Louis Cardinals (less then 2 weeks till Spring training opens!!) // my coffee // the chalk board wall that is freshly painted // our little home //
 
Wishing: on a new queen bed // to find a wedding florist // my lil cousin feels better soon
 
Craving: ice cream // my sister's famous brownies //
 
Missing: warm weather // St. Louis Cardinals Season //
 
Worrying:  about finances // future // job situations

What is going on in your life currently?

No comments:

Post a Comment