Wednesday, January 16, 2013

In just a few short months

In just a matter of time, I will be walking down the isle to say "I do" to my best friend. My how time flies. It feels like just a few short days I was at my main man's LAX game unknowing how my life would change forever at the end of that specific game. Now that Christmas is over, the craziness has begun. The little things that need to be done. The showers all from our huge loving families!

The sister bridemaids at my first shower. Left: my sister & awesome maid of honor Right: Justin's Sister





How awesome are these Bridal Sunglasses. All part of the fun at the Sisters Tea Room for the first shower.

 We have had 2 showers already, and I have been blown away with how blessed we both are. We have so many family members who have showered us with plenty of love. They have given us more then just gifts, their kind words, and love have blessed up beyond compare. 



I said to myself, "Relax and rest. God has showered you with blessings. -Psalm 116: 7
 
I love that verse. It speaks volumes about how I feel right now & what God is trying to tell me through this time in my life. To relax and rest & enjoy. He has showered me with blessings through this entire time. Even when I have felt as if I am overwhelmed with the wedding plans, He has never left my side. How awesome is that? 



Another thing that has been a nice break & added some fun into my life, is our premarital counseling sessions.  This book is amazing! I love settling for breakfast when I come home from work & reading this awesome book. :) I definitely recommend it to any couple that is engaged.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I just had to peek at yours...

    Congrats on your upcoming wedding. As a newlywed (May 2012) the time leading up to the wedding flew by! Enjoy each and every minute of it.

    Cheers,

    Belinda
    www.foundlovenowwhat.com

    ReplyDelete