Friday, January 25, 2013

our little home

Right now, I am airing out our little home, candle is lit, dishes are put away, & I am here. Sitting on our couch, amazed how fast time is going by. 2 months from now, I will be a MRS instead of a MISS and I will live in our little home. When I say little, I mean one bedroom, one bathroom apartment kind of small, but you know what, I am okay with that! We are so blessed to be starting this journey of ours together with so much love and support.

   
    


Right now, this is me. Content and happy. And oh so blessed. 


4 comments:

  1. Love this! The best is when you can be content even when the situation isn't "ideal". Blessings show up in the smallest of ways sometimes :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I really appreciate it! Sometimes I struggle with being content, but God is really working on me.

      Delete
  2. Your home is very cute! I too live in a tiny 1 bedroom with my husband and 2 dogs. The square footage isn't whats important :) Congrats on your impending wedding!!


    http://www.mythriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete