Friday, February 1, 2013

hello friday: Link Up

I am so glad it is the weekend! We have a busy weekend ahead of us and I am sure the weekend will go by way to fast. But tonight it is friday and I am going to enjoy it. So in honor of TGIF I am linking up with a few link ups! Check them all out! :) Find + Follow Friday, High Five for Friday, & That Friday Blog Hop. Enjoy!

1) More RSVP cards. I am so enjoying how many people have already replied in coming to our wedding. We are so blessed to have so many loving and supportive people in our lives who want to celebrate this special day with us. 50 days until I say I do!!!

2) We went food taste testing at the reception site this week. Oh how much we all ate...and let me tell you the food is to die for. Why can't I have all the food???

3) A new Ted Dekker book and In Style for the week! Yes, please!

4) Our chalk board wall! Seriously I am in love with this! I highly suggest everyone to have a chalk board wall in their own home. You can feel like a little kid all over again. Totally worth it!

5) St Louis Blues against the Red Wings tonight at 6:30! LETS GO BLUES. LONG LIVE THE NOTE.

Let Them Eat Cake

7 comments:

  1. You don't even know how much I want a chalkboard wall. It sounds like so much fun!

    Speaking of fun, it sounds like you've had quite the week! Food tasting definitely sounds like my idea of fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The chalkboard wall is totally worth it. I totally recommend it for anyone who wants too.

      It was a fun week. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Hi Deanna! Thank you for stopping by my blog earlier! I have followed you back. :)

    www.southernsunflowersandcoffeebeans.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Newest follower from the hop! Come by and visit. www.pynkkrush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome thanks for following!!! I def will check out the new hop!

    ReplyDelete