Saturday, February 2, 2013

Snuggle Saturday Link Up

Another link up, wow I was link up crazy this week! But I guess it is a fun way to meet new bloggers right? Anywho, today is Snuggle Saturday Link Up: Superbowl Theme

1. Do you watch the actual game or only watch for commercials and half time?
     Seriously, of course I watch the game! I always manage to find one of the boys and place a bet to see who will win... the past few years I bet right and normally get a pretty good meal out of it. My top pick for dinner is always Buffalo Wild Wings. :) The fiance' teases me I get way more into the game then he does.

2. Which team did you want to make it to the Superbowl?
     I guess in all honesty I secretly wanted my home team to make it back to the Superbowl...but lets face it the St. Louis Rams just haven't stepped up the game in a long time.

3. Which team will you root for? The Ravens or the 49ers?
      I have enough friends from the San Fran area...so I am going to go with my friends and root on the 49ers.


Happy Saturday & Superbowl Sunday! xoxo


LoveSarahK

6 comments:

  1. Hey girl! Thanks for linking up with us!! :D Glad to see some of our girls were going to watch the game :D My bears didn't make it this year either! Woo hoo for Midwest teams! hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! Gotta love those Midwest teams! :)

      Delete
  2. I know the entire country is into Super Bowl mania, but to be honest, I could care less. I wonder if anything else is on TV tonight. Maybe I'll finish the really good novel I'm reading.

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, as long as you enjoyed the night doesn't matter. I love sneaking away and reading!

      Delete
  3. Aw, sorry about the 49ers! I agree 100% that Buffalo Wild Wings have the best wings!

    ReplyDelete