Monday, February 4, 2013

Post Superbowl Monday

Well hello Monday, crazy how fast the weekend flew bye and let me be honest, I ate way to much during the Superbowl yesterday. My parents had my fiance' and I over for dinner & the game. Oh goodness was she ever prepared. Good ole' Saint Louis toasted raviolis, mozzarella sticks, chips & dip, soup, cookie dough dip, oh and the list goes on! Yes, I did do a little extra training today at the gym, let's call it guilty gym work out! Even though the 49ers didn't win. The game was still exciting down to even the electric power surge during the 3rd Quarter! Crazy right?! I hope you all enjoyed the day & and Superbowl snacks with family and friends!


Sorry, this post isn't very long, due to the Superbowl, late night work, and then the gym, has left me with little sleep & zero ounces of creativity! However, I am working on a post in regards to inspirations of marriage & a marriage survival kit! :) Check back later this week!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment