Monday, July 9, 2012

weekend fun

So many days have past since, I last had a chance to write in here. Busy as usual. But of course very fun filled. My days off were spent wonderfully and productive for the most part. However, looking up wedding reception info went down the drain when our internet went down for almost two days. Who knew how much I used the internet throughout the day until I had no access to it. However, it may have been a small blessing in disguise. I think I did find the reception venue of my dreams. The Weingarten! The in-laws, the man, and I went down there on Saturday night for Weinstock: Wine For a Cure. It was gorgeous out and so much fun too. And let me tell you, the wedding area along with the reception venue is amazing. I would love to have it there. The price is in our budget. They have what we all need. I am just praying it all works out for the best.

Weingarten during the day time.


Weingarten at night! I love the twinkle lights!


PINK CAT RIESLING was the bottle of choice to help raise money for the fight against breast cancer. How cute is it?







Isn't it just beautiful. I just fall in love right away. Needless to say it was a good week. Not to mention Friday night, the handsome man that will soon become my husband! *insert girly squeal here* took me out for an awesome date night on Friday. How awesome is that? Winery and dinner all in the same weekend? Oh ya know we are pretty cool like that. Look at this new dinner hot spot we picked.



This restaurant was so much fun. Dewey's is down in the heart of old Kirkwood. They have all this yummy pizza. One thing that made my night was that they had white sauce and red sauce pizzas. So there is always something for everyone. To make this an even cooler place, you can do half and half for pizza. Half red sauce and half white sauce, which made a perfect night for me and my hot date. He loves his red sauce, while I like my white sauce. Their salad is even yummy. A summer peppercorn ranch is amazing.



The man's pizza! It was loaded!

He likes to think he is a photographer!


Before I close out this post. Remember last blog when I talked about the super hero shirts for all the groomsmen? Well, they all found out the idea. And needless to say it was a pretty big hit for all of them. Mueller Wedding 2013 is going to be pretty darn awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment