Sunday, July 1, 2012

inspired

Okay, so I have become obsessed with the idea of story telling and journalling (yes I do consider that I word!) and sharing pictures to everyone who cares to join in on this fasitnating adventure of my life. all 365 days a year that I laugh, joke, yell, cry, smile, and so on and so on.

So, what has this whole new blogging experience opened for me? Other bloggers! It is amazes the stories people have to share that are touching and funny and all the things in between. This is all a learning experience. Growing. Watching others grow. Watching families bloom. An online support system through people who have never met. I hope as I begin this journey, I can learn and grow just as bloggers have now.

That I can learn from those already...blogging and help others down the road. If the man is reading this now, I am totally sure he is snickering a laugh because I tend to get these crazy ideas and then run with them before he ever has a time to bring me into the circle of reality. But I'm serious this time! :)

 I want to leave footsteps. Tell stories. Show where I have been and where I want to go.




It's a dream right now...but I can make it happen if I just believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment