Friday, October 26, 2012

Weddings & 5ks

Good morning world. Oh what a beautiful morning this has turned out to be. The weather has cooled down to brisk fall weather. Which I love! The sun looks gorgeous out next to the fall leaves. Tonight would be a perfect night to enjoy a nice bonfire with all the works, hotdogs, marshmallows, and friends. Anyway on to catching up with pictures. 

First, and the most important on the list to discuss. Is WEDDING UPDATES! Things are coming by so smoothly! So excited, but a little nervous since everything has gone so smoothly I feel as if I am forgetting something. The Knot has been such a life saver.


It has everything from ideas, to budgets, and the wedding list. All my bridesmaids have been so wonderful as well. I am so blessed. So we have the wedding attire picked out for everyone. Here is a sneak peak for all of you.


The groomsmen. The boys will have black shirts instead of white though.

Justin's jacket. Other then the jacket the rest will be the same as the boys.

The Bridesmaid Dresses. And Yes they do have pockets!

  
The back!


Aw, did you actually think I would give away the wedding dress look! Sorry!

 148 Days Left until I marry this crazy man! We will see when it gets under 100 days if I am still this calm and laid back. But as of right now I am staying busy with work and running. Those to things help keep my life sane. My sister & I actually just ran a 5k together. And let me tell you there was this monster hill and when I say monster I mean a steep, gravel, long hill that kicked our buts. We tried to run it, but half way up our legs started to tell us they were not very happy. Walking ended up taking over. But in the end the race was a great experience for us to do together and it helped raised money for a home in Ethiopia that rescues girls out of the red light district. Check out International Crisis Aid for more information and to see how you can help. 

Before the 5k!

Balloon Ceremony.



After the 5k
 Well that is it for now, I will be back tomorrow! For a food post! Cake, coffee, and a English Pub! Be excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment